Pages

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Honey Glazed Gammon with Pineapple & Egg, Baked Potato and Rocket Salad

Current Weight:
14 stone 6 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 12 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
5.5 on Extra Easy

I have been sorting the flat out ready for the move. I put some baby bits on a recycling website and someone is coming to collect tomorrow.

I gave them a good clean and pulled a bag down from in top of the kitchen cupboards to put them in. As I bent to put them away I felt this sting on my neck. I brushed at it and a spider fell to the floor. The little bugger had given me a vampire style bite to the neck.

I'm ashamed to say I immediately burst into tears, convinced I would die in the next 30 seconds and called for my Chunky Lover who scooped it up in Tupperware and took it off to the internet to see what kind it is.

We couldn't work it out but I'm not dead yet, so that's good.

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO:
  • Tesco honey glazed gammon joint
  • 2 baking potatoes
  • Cheese (HEALTHY A OPTION)
  • 2 pineapple rings (1 SYN)
  • 2 eggs
  • Rocket
  • Cherry tomatoes
HOW I DID IT:
  • Roast gammon as per pack instructions
  • Bake two potatoes sprayed with frylight and wrapped in foil for 1 hour
  • Fry the egg and pineapple in frylight
  • Top gammon with pineapple and egg
  • Top potatoes with grate cheese
  • Serve with rocket and roasted cherry tomatoes


BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT, BLUEBERRIES, CUP OF TEA WITH A DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH:PASTA. 21G MOZZERELLA (3 SYNS), 8 OLIVES (1 SYN), ROCKET;DINNER: "HONEY GLAZED GAMMON WITH PINEAPPLE & EGG, BAKED POTATO AND ROCKET SALAD"; SNACKS: GRAPES,2 ALEPN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE);PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES WITH TWO MULLER LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment