Pages

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Lamb Kebabs and Slimming World Wedges

Current Weight:
14 stone 5 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
1 stone 13 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
0.5 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh-in........I only put on 1lb. This is astounding! It's my star week and more to the point, in the last 14 days I've only actually stuck to the plan for 7 of them and it doesn't seem to have done any damage - unless the scales do something horrible next week.

Squirky has a cold and is ultra-mumsy at the moment - she won't leave my lap for a second. So I probably chose the wrong day to start exercising again. I don't know if you have ever tried to do a boxercise class whilst carrying a crying nine month old. It's a bit if of hindrance. As is holding her whilst I try to type.

She was asleep by the time I came to cook dinner so I had both my hands free.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO:
  • Lean lamb escalopes
  • Lemon
  • Pepper
  • Courgette
  • Potatoes
  • Seasoning
  • Salad
HOW I DID IT:

  • Cube the lamb, pepper, courgette and lemons
  • Thread alternately on a kebab stick
  • Spray with frylight and lemon juice and seasoning
  • Grill for 8 minutes until lamb cooked through
  • Serve with salad and Slimming World wedges, made as per chips but cut into wedges
BREAKFAST: 4 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: BAKED POTATO WITH MAYO (0.5 SYNS) TUNA AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A CHOICE);DINNER: "LAMB KEBABS AND SLIMMING WORLD WEDGES"; SNACKS: GRAPES, BANANA, PUDDING RICE WITH YOGHURT, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: BLUEBERRIES AND TWO MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT

2 comments:

  1. I have just started to read your blog as I am a returning slimming world follower who has lost and regained. Your meals are delicious (especially the ones where you are off plan!!) and I am intrigued as to what pudding rice is when you have it with yogurt. You also eat sausages and don't count syn values so where are they from? Thanks, I will keep reading for inspiration, well done on your progress and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Bunzz!

    Thank you for the compliment and good luck with the plan (take 2!)!

    Pudding rice is the kind of rice you'd make rice pudding from. You just boil it and mix with yoghurt. It tastes as close to ambrosia creamed rice as you're going to get on plan!


    The sausages are from Joe's Sausages (www.joessausages.co.uk), they are approved by SW and are all syn free - delcious! xx

    ReplyDelete