Pages

Monday, 4 October 2010

Omelette n Chips

Current Weight:
14 stone 4 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
2 stone 0 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
2 on Extra Easy

Even though I had my meal planner designed to take me from Sunday through to Friday, here we are two days in and I haven't stuck to either of my two designated meals.

Yesterday was meant to be fish bake, but I felt sick and the thought of fish made me feel sicker. Today we could have had the fish meal, but I had forgotten that the In-Laws from Heaven are visiting, and Mother-in-Law from Heaven always brings a meal for the family. It's normally syn laden so I provide for myself. We seem to have a surplus of potatoes and eggs so tonight's meal seemed obvious - good old Omelette n' Chips.

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR TWO:
  • 4 eggs beaten and fried in frylight, with lean bacon
    pieces
  • Slimming World chips
  • Spaghetti hoops
The Troll refused to eat the casserole that was made for her and it is still on the sideboard due to a house-rule that was taught to me in my own childhood 'you aren't getting anything else to eat until you eat your dinner'. Now I'm just trying to remember whether I have to extend this into breakfast?

BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGGS AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS, LEMSIP (0.5 SYNS);LUNCH: LEFTOVER LEEK AND POTATO SOUP; DINNER: "OMELETTE N CHIPS"; SNACKS: 3 MULLER LIGHT YOGHURTS, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), BANANA;PUDDING: BLUEBERRIES AND TWO MULLER LIGHT YOGHURT, CARIBBEAN COCONUT HOT CHOCOLATE MADE WITH MILK (1.5 SYNS AND HEALTHY A CHOICE)

No comments:

Post a Comment