Pages

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Peanut Butter on Toast

Current Weight:
14 stone 4 lbs

Weight Loss since Feb 2010:
2 stone 0 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
A million on Extra Easy

This is it. My final day off plan (until the next one). I had a massive spicey lunch to try and blast out the cold I seem to be half heartedly developing.

I'm finishing off my fatty blow out by watching X Factor with yet more chocolate and each time Matt Calder comes on I'm drooling chocolate flavoured drool.

And tomorrow......back to the Muller Lights and baked potatoes and planning and controlling and WEIGHT LOSS!!!!

BREAKFAST: BUTTERED TOAST AND TEA; LUNCH: JAMBALAYA MEATBALLS AT GIRAFFE, WITH A HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE SMOOTHIE AND A CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW SUNDAE; DINNER: PEANUT BUTTER ON TOAST; SNACKS: CHOCOLATE = LOADS OF IT PUDDING: MORE CHOCOLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment