Pages

Friday, 22 October 2010

Pesto Crusted Haddock and Apache Potatoes

Current Weight:
14 stone 6 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 12 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
5 on Extra Easy

I've been letting The Troll watch the X Factor. She missed it last week as she was with the In-Laws from Heaven, but I told her today she could watch it with me tonight.

"And can we phone the lady again and ask her to bring noodles and rice?". She has a good memory - 2 weeks ago we ordered Chinese.

I said no, but she was equally happy with the fish, sweetcorn and broccoli I served her whilst my Chunky Lover and I had "Pesto Crusted Haddock and Apache Potatoes"

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO:
  • 200g tinned tomatoes
  • 1 tsp lazy garlic
  • 90g sun dried tomatoes (5 SYNS PER SERVING)
  • Tsp lazy chilli
  • 2 Youngs haddock fillets
  • Basil leaves
  • Spinach (with garlic salt)
  • Apache potatoes (rosemary, 2 tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil HEALTHY B CHOICE)
HOW I DID IT:
  • Blend both types of tomatoes, garlic and the chilli until you have a paste
  • Cook haddock as per pack instructions and half way through add the paste
  • Roast the potatoes as per pack
  • Wilt the spinach in a dry pan with a few sprinkles of garlic salt


BREAKFAST: SCRAMBLED EGG AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS; LUNCH: GALLO PRONTO RISOTTO AND CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION) ;DINNER: "PESTO CRUSTED HADDOCK AND APACHE POTATOES"; SNACKS: GRAPES, 3 YOGHURTS;PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES, PUDDING RICE WITH TWO MULLER LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment