Pages

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Chicken with Red Pesto and Veg

Current Weight:
14 stone 2 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 2 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
Too many on Extra Easy

I was kind of hiding from my blog yesterday. The house move/tiredness related binge continued with much gusto. I finished off The Troll's Halloween hoard (she hasn't noticed yet), I ate two sausages rolls for lunch and had about 8 slices of toast and then....and then....a pizza :(

It was lovely at the time, but at 2am and 4am when Squirky woke for her feeds it was not so good. The indigestion was unreal. It would seem that pepperoni just before bed is not a good idea.

Today I was going to do my best to stick to plan for the rest of the week until we move into the new place on Friday. I had planned my meals up until then and Tesco did their delivery this morning.

I'm also on 'Operation-Empty-The-Freezer' so the meals are pretty much based around remnants in our over iced freezer box.

I tried to stick to plan. But I failed.

WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR TWO:
  • 2 Chicken breasts
  • Red Pesto (see link for recipe) (5 SYNS PER PORTION)
  • Asparagus
  • Roasted potatoes

HOW I DID IT:
  • Cubed potatoes and cooked as per Slimming World chips
  • Roasted chicken breasts for 25 mins. Coated with pesto 15 minutes before completely cooked
  • Boiled asparagus for 3 minutes
(I ended up doing the potatoes in lashings of Olive Oil - so a bug fat diet fail on this meal)

BREAKFAST: YOGHURT, 3 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1.5 SYNS); LUNCH: PASTA, CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION);DINNER: "CHICKEN WITH RED PESTO AND VEG"; SNACKS: 6 CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVES, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), GARLIC BREAD, COKE; PUDDING: BELGIAN WAFFLE AND ICE CREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment