Pages

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Oops I Did it Again


]Current Weight:
14 stone 2 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 2 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
Off the Scale on Extra Easy

Can someone please tell my baby that 3.30am is not an appropriate time to start the day.
I have tried explaining this to her but she doesn't seem to understand. Or perhaps she just doesn't care.

These early starts are robbing me of my creativity and will power. I stuck to plan until about 5pm when my body began aching for some serious sugar. Then it all went mental. I ate three fingers of Twirl in a row and that was just that start.....

BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT AND FRUIT, 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYNS); LUNCH: BAKED POTATO, TUNA MAYO (0.5 SYNS), CHEESE (HEALTHY A OPTION);DINNER: HOTDOG AT A FIREWORK DISAPLY AND A BOWL OF CHOCOLATE SHREDDIES WHEN I GOT HOME; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), 3 TWIRL FINGERS, MINI PACK OF CADBURY BUTTONS, MINI DAIRY MILK, 2 SLICES OF TOAST WITH PEANUT BUTTER, 10 CELEBRATIONS; PUDDING: CARAMEL WAFER BAR

2 comments:

  1. shit happens....wen i start munchin i cannot stop my self ,glad to know someone else has this problem,good luck with the move...its weird to see your whole life in boxes but it will be worth it in the end(make sure u write on every box cos when u need that tin opener in a hurry it aint gonna jump out on its own!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jboo - I haven't quite recovered yet...the munching continued all day yesterday and is threatening to carry on today....

    It's so odd having everything in boxes, it makes it hard to care about cooking a decent meal. Food at the moment is just a way to recharge before the next lot of packing/ferrying continues!

    xx

    ReplyDelete