Pages

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Red Pesto Pasta

Current Weight:
14 stone 2 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 2 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
7.5 on Extra Easy

Wednesday weigh in......I lost 1lb. Even after the Halloween gorge-fest! I'm very pleased and relieved.

We began moving boxes to our new house today. We starting with everything that can go straight into the loft for storage. I was up and down stairs, lifting, transferring, and climbing ladders so I'm looking at this as extreme body magic.

I'd better lose more than a pound next week! Especially since I'll be having 4 days or so off plan whilst we actually move.....I'mm sure to put on a pound or two then.


WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR FOUR SERVINGS (I AM PUTTING THREE SERVINGS IN THE FRIDGE FOR LATER USE):
  • 400g tinned tomatoes
  • 4tsp lazy garlic
  • 2tsp lazy chilli
  • 180g drained sun dried tomatoes (5 SYNS PER PORTION)
  • Basil
  • Cheese (HEALTHY A OPTION)
  • Pasta
HOW I DID IT:
  • Make pasta as per pack instructions
  • Blend the tomatoes, garlic and chilli
  • Mix a quarter of the pesto through the pasta (save rest for further servings in the week)
  • Top with basil and cheese


BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT AND FRUIT, 2 CUPS OF TEA WITH DASHES OF MILK (1 SYNS); LUNCH: SAUSAGE OMELETTE (1.5 SYNS FOR SAUSAGES);DINNER: "RED PESTO PASTA"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE); PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES, PUDDING RICE WITH TWO MULLER LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment