Pages

Monday, 1 November 2010

Syn Free Sun Dried Tomato Risotto

Current Weight:
14 stone 3 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
2 stone 1 lbs

Todays Syn Count:
7.5 on Extra Easy

Today I went back to work for the first time after over 10 months of maternity leave. I knew that when I got to this point I would find dieting difficult as it would mean extra preparation in the evenings and early mornings, and trying to resist the office pickings in order to stick to the Slimming World plan.

However, the odd thing was today was actually surprisingly easy. I made a quick bowl of pasta for my lunch and stuck some bananas in my bag. I had no problem saying no to the donuts and choccie bars I was offered and had a diet coke when I went with the girls for 'a coffee'. It was easy, but I'm only working one day this week. The real test will come when I'm full time again after Christmas. Will I still have the energy or the even the will power to think of new meals and cook them in the evening? Will I get up early enough every day to get the girls ready and make myself lunch and breakfast?

I really really hope so. I'm sick of being so fat.


WHAT WENT INTO DINNER FOR ONE:
  • 1 pack of Gallo Pronto Risotto - sun dried tomato flavour
  • Basil leaves
  • Cheese (HEALTHY A CHOICE)
HOW I DID IT:
  • Make risotto as per pack
  • Top with cheese and basil
BREAKFAST: PUDDING RICE, YOGHURT AND FRUIT, CUP OF TEA WITH DASH OF MILK (0.5 SYNS); LUNCH: PASTA, TOMATOES, GRAPES, CHEESE (6 SYNS), 8 OLIVES (1 SYN);DINNER: "SYN FREE SUN DRIED TOMATO RISOTTO"; SNACKS: 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B CHOICE), 2 BANANAS;PUDDING: FROZEN BLUEBERRIES, PUDDING RICE WITH TWO MULLER LIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment