Pages

Monday, 17 January 2011

Fish, Chips and Spaghetti Hoops!

Start Weight in Feb 2010:
16 stone 4lbs

Current Weight:
14 stone 8.5 lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 9.5 lbs

This Week's Loss/Gain:
2.5lb loss

Number of Days I Stuck to Plan This Week:
7/7

I haven't spoken to a person all month that hasn't told me of how Christmas was ruined because they, or someone in their family was incredibly ill.

For our part baby Squirky was in hospital for 4 days, which was traumatic initially because of how unwell she was, and traumatic later when she was well enough just to be observed because it gave me a moment to look around and see how many other ill children there were and what a desperate state they were all in.

What with that, our pre-xmas flu and general sniffles you'd think we'd have had all the illness one family could cope with. But no. This week the theme of the house has been 'vomiting and diarrhoea'. On Thursday I did 5 loads of washing. We didn't have a single clean towel left in the house at one point. At another point I had 8 scented candles burning, so as to mask the evil smell. The girls and My Chunky Lover haven't been able to face food, and when I coax it into their mouths it comes straight back up again.

And the injustice of it all? I didn't get it at all. A tummy bug is a sure fire way to lose a pound or two and get some looking after and sympathy but of course it bypassed me completely. ;)

FOOD DIARY AND RECIPE OF THE WEEK!

Fish, Chips and Spaghetti Hoops!

WHAT WENT INTO IT FOR ONE:
  • Young's Prime Fillet of Atlantic Cod in herbs, garlic and tomato ( 1.5 SYNS)
  • Maccains rustic over chips 200g (5 SYNS)
  • Spaghetti hoops
  • 1 tbsp very low fat mayo (0.5 SYNS)

HOW I DID IT:
  • All as per pack instructions!! Sorry not a recipe as such, but check out that meal!!!!
BREAKFAST: A MELON; LUNCH: INNOCENT ROASTED AUBERGINE MOUSSAKA (2.5 SYNS) ;DINNER: "FISH, CHIPS AND SPAGHETTI HOOPS"; SNACKS: CUP OF TEA AND DASH OF MILK (FROM HEALTHY A CHOICE), APPLE, BANANA, ORANGE, 2 ALPEN LIGHT BARS (HEALTHY B OPTION);PUDDING: BLUEBERRIES AND YOGHURT

No comments:

Post a Comment