Pages

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Chunky Meatball Soup

Start Weight in Feb 2010:
16 stone 4lbs

Current Weight:
14 stone 11lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 7.5 lbs

This Week's Loss/Gain:
6lb loss

Number of Days I Stuck to Plan This Week:
7/7

You know things are bad when you start getting calls at home from your Slimming World consultant.....

Over the last three weeks I had managed to get my weight to OVER the weight I was when I started back at Image Therapy.

But I hope I have made her proud this week. I managed to stay on track for 7 days and lost 6lbs in doing so.

I've managed to secure a few more months of work, so I'm feeling a bit more settled within myself. I need to start concentrating on digging up some new meals for the family, that only take minutes and taste fabulous.

I really miss the halcyon days of having a whole afternoon to prep up ingredients and concentrate on flavours. Maybe I should have another baby and take another year off???? I'm sure my Chunky Lover would LOVE that! Ha ha ha!

RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Chunky Meatball Soup - recipe here
I omitted the oil and synned the meatballs at 5syns per portion.
If I'd had the the time I'd have made the meatballs and this would have been free. (I guess I could have used Quorn...)

1 comment:

  1. Oh thats great, glad things are looking up....and going down again weight wise

    ReplyDelete