Pages

Monday, 28 March 2011

Too Much Stirfry

Start Weight in Feb 2010:
16 stone 4lbs

Current Weight:
14 stone 9lbs

Weight Loss Since Feb 2010:
1 stone 9 lbs

This Week's Loss/Gain:
0.5lb loss

Number of Days I Stuck to Plan This Week:
5/7

And once again, a loss despite 2 days of decadence over the weekend.
I could get used to this...have every weekend off but keep losing weight....

But the reason why I think this happened was because I was so anxious in the week I could barely bring myself to eat. This is highly unusual for me and an experience I don't wish to repeat.

I've decided not to go to class any more now my count down has run out. I only stop in to get weighed and never stay for image therapy. Instead I'll weigh myself at home on the Wii and call the SW helpline when I need to check syns on something.

I'll pop my £4.50 in a jar each week and when I lose 7lbs I'll use the money to treat myself to something....

So I want to get to 14 stone 2. Ideally before our holiday at the end of May. If I stay anxious and worried about work I may just get there!

RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Spray a wok with frylight and fry BEEF STRIPS for 8 minutes.
Chuck in a tub of RAINBOW STIRFRY VEGETABLES and serve with EGG NOODLES and SOY SAUCE

2 comments:

  1. I weigh at home and find this website http://www.minimins.com/ really useful for syn values and it has quite a good forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck flying 'solo'. I really really hope you succeed. I sometimes can't be bothered to go to class either, but drag myself there every week. I'm not getting weight just now, took myself off plan, but still going to group. Anyhow, I'm rambling.....keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete